Choosing Best Real Estate Agent
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
So these things in mind when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available at night and on weekends.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Responding fast, always being available.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.
Broker Sean Ballard
I have been a local agent for over 14 years. I know Butte County very well. The areas I specialize in are Paradise, Chico, Magalia, Butte Valley, Oroville, and all foothill areas. I pride myself on providing the best customer service possible. I always return my calls & emails quickly. You can always reach me because I am always working. You can fell free to contact me early mornings or even late evenings.
If you are looking for a great Broker that puts your interest first. I am the Broker for you. Please give me a call and let me help you with all your Real Estate needs.